The amazing funny jokes to tell joyful comedy quotes happy funny vidios enjoyable quick jokes classic stupid funny jokes.



For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Intelligent Easter jokes

A man was chatting with God. "God, why did you build girls therefore beautiful?" he asked. God said: "I did that to create you like them". Then the person asked: "Well, God; why did you create them such sensible cooks?" God said: "I did that to create you like them". the person then asked: "But God, why did you create girls therefore stupid?". God said: "I did that to create them love you ! " One weekend four married guys went playing. throughout the fourth hole, the subsequent speech communication materialized. 1st Guy: "You haven't any plan what I had to try and do to be able to initiate playing this weekend. I had to vow my partner that i'll paint each area within the house next weekend." Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to vow my partner that i'll build her a replacement deck for the pool." Third Guy: "Man, you each have it easy! I had to vow my partner that i'll rework the room for her."


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES


The amazing funny jokes to tell joyful comedy quotes happy funny vidios enjoyable quick jokes classic stupid funny jokes.

Popular posts from this blog

The ideal quick jokes smart stupid funny jokes intelligent funny sms jokes greatest clean funny jokes great hilarious short jokes.

The great funny sms jokes best clean funny jokes latest hilarious short jokes general great jokes perfect wedding jokes.