The ideal quick jokes smart stupid funny jokes intelligent funny sms jokes greatest clean funny jokes great hilarious short jokes.



For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES

Good new santa banta funny jokes

What the euphemism did you sell?" the child says, "First, I sold-out him a tiny low fish hook. Then I sold-out him a medium hook. Then I sold-out him a bigger hook. Then I sold-out him a replacement rod. Then I asked him wherever he was going fishing and he same down the coast, therefore I told him he was progressing to would like a ship, therefore we have a tendency to went all the way down to the boat department and that i sold-out him a twin engine Hub of the Universe Whaler. Then he same he did not suppose his Honda Civic would pull it, therefore I took him all the way down to the automotive department and sold-out him that 4 Expedition."  The boss same, "A guy came in here to shop for a fish hook and you sold-out him a ship and a TRUCK?" the child same, "No, the guy came in here to shop for Tampons for his partner, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you must go fishing.'"

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES


The ideal quick jokes smart stupid funny jokes intelligent funny sms jokes greatest clean funny jokes great hilarious short jokes.

Popular posts from this blog

The great funny sms jokes best clean funny jokes latest hilarious short jokes general great jokes perfect wedding jokes.